3.4

I am disabled and now need knee replacement and have a lot of pain walking and when I called in to say my trash had not been picked up then call back to tell the hateful ?itch back to tell her my the guy next door brought my trashcan back to the house that is was taken I was wrong before she hung the phone up she said just being lazy to go check.That person owes me a I was wrong I am sorry.

That was beyond rude and I will go to where or who ever I have to got a I am sorry.

She don't know me and my situation and makes a rude remark like that.Me saying she is not nice and is rude is a true statement her statement was in called for .

catsmama7 wrote the review because of bad quality at Wca Waste Corp. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wca Waste Corp to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wca Waste Corp and wca waste corp waste collection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wca Waste Corp?

Comments