They raised our rates from 55.50 every three months
for pick up of trash once a week, to 67.50 for three months with pickup once a week.We are lucky if it gets picked up once a month.
Getting real tired of this company fast, and we have no other choices to turn too!
We had Wiley's then Town&Country no one else to turn too.
You took this company over and have done nothing but run it in the ground from day one.The customer should be your first priority, and if you have problems with finding people to drive the trucks then you as management should put your *** in the seat and hit the road and get the job done as it should be.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Had my generator serviced as per the contract by the installer in Feb. March snowstorm here i Rochester NY and the engine is done. It bent pushrods and BROKE the..."
- "The Lerman Law Firm (Cathy Jackson Lerman, PA) today praised WPTV investigative reporter Jenn Strathman for her efforts to lay out key steps that consumers should take to protect themselves..."
- "I have purchased a unit Missouri Wind and Solar. I put this in my system as directed by Missouri Wind and Solar. It worked for over 6 months,..."
- "I ordered $78.00 worth of flowers you can look at the pictures and see what my 80 year old Grandmother was suppose to get and what she really got. I..."
- "Territable!!! I said i didnt want my cut just dead ends off....n he gave me layers n cut wayyyy more then i wanted! On top of i toke a pic..."
- " Bought a 11 week old Aussiedoodle from Cornerstone about 2 weeks ago and paid $850 for the puppy. Within less than a week of having it, I have..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."