100% full Not resolved

They raised our rates from 55.50 every three months

for pick up of trash once a week, to 67.50 for three months with pickup once a week.We are lucky if it gets picked up once a month.

Getting real tired of this company fast, and we have no other choices to turn too!

We had Wiley's then Town&Country no one else to turn too.

You took this company over and have done nothing but run it in the ground from day one.The customer should be your first priority, and if you have problems with finding people to drive the trucks then you as management should put your *** in the seat and hit the road and get the job done as it should be.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $123. This person is overall dissatisfied with Wca Waste Corp and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wca Waste Corp.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Wca Waste Corp to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wca Waste Corp?

Comments

Danika
Grandview, Missouri, United States #1215143

Well said.

Missouri Wind And Solar - Bad review's done buy people paid by Thermodyne systems Missouri Wind And Solar "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..." Read more Atlanta Gas Light - Horrible customer service and even worse technicians. Atlanta Gas Light "As a gas south customer in Georgia for over 30 years, i requested my gas service to be suspended while I was at my vacation home in another state. Of..." Read more Acacia Energy - DISRESPECTFUL & DISTASTEFUL Acacia Energy "They have cut my lights off after I had already paid on more than 3 occasions while my children were at home. When I addressed this with them, their response..." Read more Waste Management - Horrible custmer service and pickup service Waste Management "I do understand transition period mistakes but after I call to let you know that you have missed 3 pickups..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more