They raised our rates from 55.50 every three months
for pick up of trash once a week, to 67.50 for three months with pickup once a week.We are lucky if it gets picked up once a month.
Getting real tired of this company fast, and we have no other choices to turn too!
We had Wiley's then Town&Country no one else to turn too.
You took this company over and have done nothing but run it in the ground from day one.The customer should be your first priority, and if you have problems with finding people to drive the trucks then you as management should put your *** in the seat and hit the road and get the job done as it should be.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I mistakenly signed up for North American Power for both electric and gas, enticed by their low intro rates. Next thing I know, my gas bill is up to..."
- "The Lerman Law Firm (Cathy Jackson Lerman, PA) today praised WPTV investigative reporter Jenn Strathman for her efforts to lay out key steps that consumers should take to protect themselves..."
- "My girlfriend moved in and was having issues with allergies. Knowing my ducts were very dirty, we called Sears to clean our ducts. They came out, I was present when..."
- "Had this mattress for 2 years now. Right after we got it I noticed a ridge close to the edge on the bed running from the head to the foot..."
- "We just had lunch at Ruby Tuesday in Stillwater, MN. We've been there many times, but never again. The salad bar plates get smaller and smaller, which turned out to..."
- "I ordered the Seat Armour Towel Seat Cover with Chevy Logo. It arrived on time and was exactly as described and pictured. I was impressed with the plush feel of..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."